Last updated on October 30th, 2022 at 06:26 pm
Whether it’s our life or property, when it comes to security, it is regarded very crucial issue for all. Considering security, people are started using security cameras along with video surveillance software. XMEye is one of the most prominent video monitoring Android applications. XMEye for Mac is available to install through Android Emulator.
One can view and interact with video footage through video monitoring software. XMEye allows users to have excellent service to ensure security.
- 1 What is XMEye?
- 2 Technical Specifications Of XMEye App
- 3 Features of XMEye
- 4 Pros and Cons of XMEye for Mac
- 5 How to Use XMEye for Mac?
- 6 How Can I Download XMEye for Mac?
- 7 Download & Install the XMEye for Mac Through BlueStacks Emulator
- 8 Download & Install the XMEye for Mac Through MEmu Emulator
- 9 How to Set up Your CCTV on XMEye?
- 10 XMEye App Alternatives
- 11 Smart MEYE
- 12 Yale View
- 13 Blink App
- 14 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – FAO
- 15 Final Thoughts
What is XMEye?
XMEye is a video surveillance software that offers its users to monitor both their Security and IP cameras. XMEye can be used on various devices like Android, iOS, Mac. It uses cloud technology.
Technical Specifications Of XMEye App
We’ve provided the XMEye app specifications below,which will help you identify the orginal app from the google play store or app store.
|Updated||16 September 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
Features of XMEye
XMEye is an amazing app with a lot of unique features. Some of the features of XMEye are given below to perceive its magnitude.
➤ Live Video – XMEye allows users to see the live video of security cameras through connecting the app.
➤ Video Recording – All the videos are recording through XMEye. So, it’s just about some clicks to check any recorded videos.
➤ Audio Speaking – It has an incredible feature of two-way talking technology. XMEye provides the opportunity to contact people in the live video footage. In case of need, we can either speak or mute it.
➤ SnapShots – It allows users to search for pictures and snap any specific footage easily.
Pros and Cons of XMEye for Mac
How to Use XMEye for Mac?
XMEye doesn’t support running on Windows 10 smartphones yet. But an Android Emulator can help to run the application on a PC. One can pair up to 64 Security cameras with XMEye software using the serial numbers of the cameras.
How Can I Download XMEye for Mac?
To run XMEye on Mac, install an Android Emulator app first. We recommend emulator apps like BlueStacks, MEmu, Android Studio, Nox Player, etc. After installing the emulator app, finish setup and then download XMEye on it.
Download & Install the XMEye for Mac Through BlueStacks Emulator
- First of all, download BlueStacks on Mac
2. Finish the setup and login to Google Account
3. Search ‘XMEye’ on the search bar
4. Install the software.
Download & Install the XMEye for Mac Through MEmu Emulator
- Download MEmu on Mac
2. Log in to Google Account
3. Search ‘XMEye’ in the search bar
4. Now, download the software.
How to Set up Your CCTV on XMEye?
- Open the XMEye app on your device and click on ‘Local Login’
2. Now to connect CCTV, click on the ‘+’ Button which is situated at the top-right
3. Enter your CCTV system’s configuration. You will need to provide the information of your Device Name, Serial Number. Tick on ‘Advanced’ and ‘DDNS’, if required.
4. Tap on ‘OK’
5. Now you can view the cameras by tapping on ‘Start Preview’ which is at the bottom of the screen.
XMEye App Alternatives
Let’s have a look at the similar application of XMEye. You may find it helpful
Smart MEYE software allows to stream videos over Wi-Fi or 3G. It has a PTZ control system. In addition, it has audio and talkback features.
Live video streaming app while connected to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G. Up to 4 cameras can be connected at the same time through Yale View.
The monitoring technology of Blink App supports users to be more protected. To operate the Blink App to be connected with security cameras, an internet connection is required. Moreover, one can use the app from multiple devices. So an entire family can be remaining alert through this feature.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – FAO
What are the best CCTV apps for you?
Why is My XMEye App Not Working?
XMEye is an unparalleled video surveillance application. Because it supports connecting 64 security cameras, which is very rare in other apps. XMEye on Mac avails users, as it allows them to view the videos on a large screen on Mac.
As the worlds’ crime rate is increasing day by day, assuring our safety in the home, office, and other places is also becoming a thing of great significance. Therefore, a video surveillance application is also a crucial element to assure the security of modern times.